Thursday, April 3, 2014

Long absence....

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. It's been a long time since I've been in the water. I came home from Florida back in April - May (?), shelved my gear and haven't looked back. I've wanted to pull the stuff out just to play with it...more out of habit. SCUBA has been a big part of my life over the past ten years. I'm hoping to get back to the Conch Pearl for a few weeks this March but that's up in the air. If not March, maybe August.
I don't have much interest in recreational diving anymore. I've pretty much done all the diving I'm going to get to do. I don't see any influx of money that will allow me to travel and dive in any new places.
I still need to enter the last few dives from my computer. That should be fun. I can usually figure out the sites from the information in the computer and pattern of previous dives. I think it's only three dives, but every dive counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment