Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back in the Florida Keys

Well I'm back in the Florida Keys, volunteering at the BSA Florida High Adventure Sea Base again. The drive down was uneventful except for the price of gas! It's hot and humid but that's supposed to change in the next day or so. We're expecting a front to come through tomorrow and drop the temperature a little and blow 15-20...just enough to make it a bit sporty. The first Live Aboard crew of the season is set to arrive in the next few hours, then the real fun begins. Mike Roesel, the divemaster I'll be working with, did a great job getting stuff ready; lights, fishing gear, etc. I've packed most of what I need to take and my scuba gear is set up so things should go smoothly. All I need to do is find a little time to take a short nap before they arrive or else I'll never make it through orientation tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment