Saturday, March 10, 2012

SLS031012A - pre-arrival

I contact all of my crews prior to their arrival. I like to send them my 'un-official leaders guide' along with my contact information; in case they have any questions or concerns. This crew is no different. I've been in contact with Terry, their leader, and everything is set. They think their arrival will be some where around 18:00 but I'm betting on more like 19:00-20:00. It's spring break time and traffic is horrible this time of year. Divemaster Mike and I are going to prepare everything we can, including an inventory of the food. This way we can hope to get out of here at a reasonable time tomorrow. Today we're just going to lay low and wait for their arrival; although I will probably fill tanks out of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment