Saturday, April 16, 2011

SLS041611A Arrives



My new crew arrived today. They seem to be quite the motivated bunch. They arrived from NC after traveling since 2AM. We checked them in, finished their swim test and did all of the prep. work to get into the pool tomorrow morning for a skills check. We also have the PADI photo team following us around snapping alot of pictures of the crew. They photographers are going to come out in a boat to meet our boat on Tuesday to take more pictures. We're gonna be famous (or at least get a picture or two published). In the evening we had an orientation meeting then had the crew photo taken (see photo). The weather looks good for the upcoming week; but still, don't forget the sea sickness medicine.


For all the folks at home following along...let me know what you want to see and I'll do my best to post it.




diverDave

5 comments:

  1. Diver Dave-
    My son, Caleb is part of your new crew. Looks like you are going to have a fun time. Can't wait to see more updates and pictures!
    Nicole Ward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. I rellay enjoy and appreciate comments from my followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. I really enjoy hearing from those that are following the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our son and Grandson, Whip and Richard are part of your crew..We look forward to more pics!

    ReplyDelete