Thursday, April 21, 2011

Writing the blog

I started this blog to help me remember my crews and trips and to give the folks at home a chance to keep up with the activities of the crew. I usually get up very early (05:00) so it gives me a little me time to write the blog, check my e-mail, and do whatever it is people do on the computer. I turn the top of the fridge/freezer into a mini office; uncomfortable but functional. I only get about two hours before people get up and breakfast gets started.


I really enjoy it, especially when people leave comments. I also like followers. My hope is to have at least 10 folloewrs. I would feel like a successful blogger if I reached 10.

2 comments:

  1. Diver Dave,

    It's such a treat to get a glimpse of the week - a bonus I never anticipated. It really is a wonderful way to keep those of us at home connected and I've enjoyed every post. Thanks for the great pictures and tales of adventure! Hope everyone savors the last day of diving.

    ReplyDelete